Elsa: Absorber Panels
Elsa has the best absorption rate of any hardwood absorber on the market, and a unique acoustic composite is available as an option (various colors to choose)
This is a genuine powerhouse of a panel, that modulates and distributes incoming sound waves to help generate a flawlessly balanced sound field, employing a slatted QRD sequence over a high-performance and non-irritant, odorless, and does not encourage bacterial growth acoustic core material.
The absorption rate of Elsa absorption panels is the greatest of any wood absorber on the market.
This panel is a genuine powerhouse that regulates and distributes incoming sound waves to create a flawlessly balanced sound field, thanks to its slat construction over a high-performance acoustic core.
Elsa Absorber is a classic acoustic panel with a natural feel, made from a variety of wood and acoustic composite materials.
315 Hz to 5000 Hz
- Enlarging sweet spot
- Specular reflection control
- Flutter echo control
400 Hz to 5000 Hz
Available fire rate:
FG | Furniture Grade
- Natural Pinewood, Acoustic composite materials
- Polyethylene Terephthalate Materials
- Calibrated open cell acoustic foam
- Hi-Fi Listening Room
- Media Room
- Home Cinema
- Living Room
Dimensions | 600x600x (25 & 50) mm
- The same fiber as medical materials, it is very safe and non-irritate to skin.
- Thermal bonding process without chemical.
- Low VOCs.
- Free from the restriction of Hazadous Substances.